₹142.86 plus GST
Chia seeds are highly nutritious with loads of benefits to your body and brain. They are gluten-free grains and rich in protein, Omega-3 fatty acids, and dietary fiber.
Chia seeds are tiny black seeds with a huge amount of quality protein. They are ideal for weight loss purpose, as the protein present in them can drastically reduce your cravings and appetite.
IngredientsOne-ounce (28 grams) servings of Chia Seeds abundant with:
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams.
- Calcium: 18% of the RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance)
- Manganese: 30% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDA.
For Whom it is?Those who diagnosed with or experiences
- Improper digestion
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease and stroke
- They deliver a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories.
- They are loaded with antioxidants.
- Almost all the carbs in them are fiber.
- They are high in quality protein.
- The high fiber and protein content in chia seeds may help you lose weight.
- Take 2-3 tsp of chia/day.
- For best results, mix one tablespoon of chia seeds in water or juice (as per your preference)